Co-founder and CEO
Content marketing. Digital PR. Social Media
Carrie Rose, 28 year old co-founder and CEO of leading search-first creative agency Rise at Seven. We disrupted the search industry just 18 months ago winning Missguided on the spot without a pitch. The story spread attracting other disruptor brands that wanted a creative approach to search including Pretty Little Thing, My Protein, Made.com, Game, Playstation, ODEON and more.
Now a multi-million pound agency, we operate across London, Sheffield and US/ Carrie vlogs her journey building a global agency in public over on YouTube. She recently featured on campaign magazines 30 under 30 list and voted rising star by content marketing association.
Carrie co-founded Rise at Seven alongside Stephen Kenwright in June 2019 taking a lead on our creative content marketing offering, Digital PR and social media strategy. Having worked in SEO for over 7 years and won multiple awards for her creative campaigns and digital PR executions – Carrie spot an opportunity and a gap to make creative work for search.
- Campaign magazines 30 under 30 list 2020
- Rising star – content marketing association
- She made the shortlist for Young Digital Marketer of the Year at the Northern Digital Awards 2019 after winning a total of 6 industry awards for her content marketing and Digital PR work
- Won Best Campaign within Travel at the UK Search Awards 2018
- Best use of PR at the PR moment awards and shortlisted for the Best Content Marketing Campaign at the EU Search Awards 2017.
- Best use of Content at the UK content awards
- Shortlisted for the European Search Awards 2018 and 2019
Carrie is a leader in the industry, regularly attending conferences as a guest speaker and panellist and active amongst the online community.
Connect with Carrie
“My goal is to create campaigns that give my clients a reason to wake up in the morning, Googling their brand name just to see what top-tier publication they’ve featured in today.
I want to produce the type of results that gets everyone excited, even the IT team”
Award winning work by Carrie
“Carrie's creative ideas and dedication to delivering results have made a key difference to the SpaSeekers business. She has not only landed placements and links on publications our competitors could only dream about, but Carrie has taken our digital strategy to the next level and been innovative in her recommendations business-wide."”Jason GoldbergDirector