CEO & Co-founder
Carrie Rose, 28 year old co-founder and CEO of leading search-first creative agency Rise at Seven. We disrupted the search industry just 2 years ago winning Missguided on the spot without a pitch. The story spread attracting other disruptor brands that wanted a creative approach to search including Pretty Little Thing, My Protein, Made.com, Game, Playstation, ODEON and more.
Carrie co-founded Rise at Seven alongside Stephen Kenwright in June 2019 taking a lead on our creative content marketing offering, Digital PR and social media strategy. Having worked in SEO for over 7 years and won multiple awards for her creative campaigns and digital PR executions – Carrie spotted an opportunity and a gap to make creative work for search. Not only that but Carrie vlogs her journey building a global agency in public over on YouTube.
- Campaign magazines 30 under 30 list 2020
- Rising star – content marketing association
- She made the shortlist for Young Digital Marketer of the Year at the Northern Digital Awards 2019 after winning a total of 6 industry awards for her content marketing and Digital PR work
- Won Best Campaign within Travel at the UK Search Awards 2018
- Best use of PR at the PR moment awards and shortlisted for the Best Content Marketing Campaign at the EU Search Awards 2017.
- Best use of Content at the UK content awards
- Shortlisted for the European Search Awards 2018 and 2019
Carrie is a leader in the industry, regularly attending conferences and speaking internationally.