Based in Sheffield/London
Do you live and breathe social media? Are you obsessed with how brands are using social media to engage customers, build communities and transform marketing. If so, you might be interested in joining the Rise at Seven team as Social Lead.
We need someone hungry and ambitious to work directly with our growing roster of social media clients and help coordinate internal experts and teams to deliver the best creative campaigns and digital content alongside our strategy, paid media, data and digital PR experts.
You should apply if:
- You love following brands in social media and can easily name check your favourite 5 across channel
- Are glued to TikTok, YouTube and IG, watching for platform updates and innovative use cases of features and technology (hello Clubhouse)
- You want to work with BIG brand names and win awards for your work as part of the wider social media and digital PR offer at the agency
- You enjoy working as part of a team and juggling lots of responsibilities; working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities. You’re a ‘100 tabs open’ kinda gal or guy
- You know how to run a social campaign from start to finish and love speaking to clients.
Working as part of the Rise at Seven team you’ll report directly into the Executive/Creative Director but be expected to work heavily with all departments within the agency – a vital role to help connect the client with experts from across the team. You’ll be responsible for taking social media strategies and big creative ideas and working with the senior team to deliver a first class client experience.
- Helping to translate social media strategies into briefs for creative campaigns.
- Ensuring we deliver consistently high-quality content on time, on brief and on budget working with project managers and senior members of the creative team to manage production of assets.
- Manage client WIPs and status reports to ensure social campaigns are fully mapped with client check points, allowing for sign off and amends
- Responsible for producing detailed content plans and delivering assets for client sign off and approval.
- Briefing internal media experts and digital strategists on opportunities for paid media to amplify our results in social media as well as working collaboratively with the digital PR team to deliver great stories to trusted contacts in the media.
- Providing monthly reports or end of campaign reports, taking the data supplied by internal experts to provide clear actionable guidance to the client.
- Highlighting reactive opportunities and working with members of the internal team to make smart recommendations to the client to demonstrate proactivity and foresight.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience working in social media, ideally at an agency or working across multiple brands as part of an in house team
- An understand of social data and social analytics, ideally with experience of native channel analytics and/or leading tools like BuzzSumo, hootsuite, Adobe, Brandwatch or similar
- Ability to take pitch winning ideas and manage them through to completion, delighting clients with campaign work as well as spotting (and acting) or reactive opportunities
- Commercial awareness with the ability to push back and say “no” at appropriate times
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude to get the job done
- A true thriver in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment
- Excellent communication, organisation and motivation skills, with the ability to meet and exceed expectations
- The ability to react to rapid-fire requests and tight timelines, whilst keeping a chill, proactive attitude
What we can offer you
- A salary of £25-35K depending on experience – or more if you can prove your worth 😉
- Unlimited holidays
- Rapid progression if you’re up to the challenge
- A massive push in the industry and on social media
- Regular socials
- A swanky new Apple Mac
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
Sound like a bit of you?
Send your CV or something similar to email@example.com