We are looking for a Digital Strategist to join Rise at Seven here in Sheffield. We’re looking for someone who has done this before: working directly with clients, PR, SEO, Content & Social teams to make, launch and run effective digital strategies. Rise at Seven aims to produce the type of work that gets clients excited and wins awards as a by-product.
You should apply if:
- You have some experience in a Digital Strategy or Account Management role
- You love all things digital, have an enthusiasm for multiple areas of digital and are interested in SEO
- Want to work in a cool relaxed environment
- Want to work with global brands
- Want to create strategies that will win awards, along with a team that will celebrate success with you
- Own the results – and work – delivered for your clients
- Own the relationship with your clients: make them LOVE us and stay with us forever
- Make sure clients know what Rise at Seven is doing for them in the month(s) ahead – and what our long term strategy is
- Own client meetings, making sure that slides are done and that the right people are going to be in the room
- Make sure the teams working on your clients (Digital PR Strategists/Content Strategists/SEO Strategists) know how your clients are performing
- Make sure the client teams know what’s going on in the client’s business: what are their priorities and what are they being pushed for?
- Make sure that the client teams know why they’re focusing on certain areas
- Help your clients with whatever is within your expertise – Rise at Seven does SEO, PR, content…but you can help your clients to see the bigger picture and get things done, as a partner
- Spot opportunities to make the way we deliver work for clients better.
- Spot new things we should want to do.
- Brief client teams (Digital PR Strategists/Content Strategists/SEO/Social Strategists) with objectives for your client
- Take recommendations from client teams and prioritise into a roadmap
- Make decisions on what work can be deprioritised to accommodate ad hoc client requests
- Make sure the work is booked in asana months in advance
- Own strategy documents and WIP’s for your clients
- Take responsibility for completed work: did it meet the objectives (and if not, how could it be better)? Has it been sent to the client? Has it been ticked off in asana?
- Communicate with clients at least weekly, detailing work done and results achieved
- Spot opportunities to grow your clients’ business – and what they spend with us
- Put together opportunity analysis for clients and provide feedback to the internal teams on where our focus should be
- Use multiple tools such as GA, GSC, Sistrix, SEOMonitor and SEMRush to put together analysis and strategies
What we can offer you
- A salary of £25-35k depending on experience
- Rapid progression if you’re up to the challenge
- A lot of training in a lot of disciplines
- Free pick n mix
- A massive push in the industry and on social media
- Regular socials
- A Windows laptop or Apple Mac – up to you 🙂
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
Sound good? Send your CV or something similar to email@example.com.