Senior Growth Marketing Manager
SENIOR GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER
Sheffield | Manchester | London | Remote
Want to run the marketing strategy for one of the most respected SEO and creative agencies in the UK and US? Being solely responsible for growth, brand, lead generation, relationships and partnerships, and product marketing. We are looking for a senior growth marketing expert from within SEO, content marketing or performance marketing to run Rise at Seven’s marketing activities including organic and paid channels as well as brand. You would have a team of content creators and social media experts managing social channels.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF
- You have experience running marketing activity and content strategy for B2B, search tech or an agency.
- You have digital and SEO or content marketing experience.
- You have experience with lead generation and thought leadership marketing
- You can write different types of content covering different subjects
- You want to work in a fast-growing environment
- You want to be a part of building something huge
- You want to win awards along with a team that will celebrate success with you
- You know how to use search tools like ahrefs, buzzsumo, seo monitor, or similar industry tools in seo, content, PR and social to create content around
- Stay up to date with market research to position Rise at Seven as a leading agency within our industry; building campaigns for our target audience resulting in new business leads, revenue growth, and growing our social media accounts
- Plan and implement Rise at Seven marketing strategies to grow new audiences, gain new client wins, and accelerate business growth by planning agency events, growing our brand awareness, and leveraging our PR and social media channels - objectively analysing the success of marketing campaigns and making changes when required to maximise results
- Be responsible for our Marketing across the UK and US overseeing the marketing process including task allocation, KPIs and budgets.
- Regularly assessing performance and offering development to your team to ensure each team member is meeting performance objectives and delivering on the marketing process.
- Ensure consistency in business updates and communication, as well as attracting prospective new customers
- Be commercially aware, keeping up to date with trending topics within our industry
- Work closely with our internal teams to maximise the marketing strategy for the agency: execute our PR activity, generate and track new business leads and generate revenue growth for the business, develop go to market strategies for new markets or services, and create new content for all social media channels including, but not limited to, TikTok, Instagram, Giphy, YouTube to generate engagement and grow our audience
- Develop and execute our vlog strategy and timetable, working closely with a videographer and editor for additional support
- Develop and execute our awards strategy, by identifying the right awards to go for, completing and submitting the entries, with the ultimate goal to be nominated for a Cannes Lion award
- Manage our website, ensuring it’s working to its maximum potential and is generating right-fit leads
- Creation of case studies, award entries and all marketing materials
- Look over and present a marketing plan every quarter for all territories, taking into consideration changes to the market, consumer trends and competitor activities, making adjustments to our marketing plan as deemed necessary
- Manage new service and/or location launches
- Run industry events to promote our business and our brand
- Run regular hub, hygiene and hero campaigns/content in order to generate leads and drive traffic/awareness
- Create and publish case studies for pitches, our website and more in order to drive leads and promote expertise
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership events
- Locate and secure external partnership opportunities
- To be an ever presence at numerous events and network with external partners/stakeholders
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A salary of £33-55k depending on experience
- 30 days holiday allowance plus Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off
- Loyalty holidays - accrue 1 day extra per anniversary year (up to 5 days)
- Christmas and New Year shut down
- Summer and Winter Fridays - early finishes throughout the year!
- Access to Private Medical Insurance
- Health cash back plan
- Group life assurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Regular socials
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Bucket list scheme - an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.