Senior Digital Designer
Up to £40k
Up to £40k
SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
Sheffield | Manchester | London
Do you take creative design executions to the next level? Do you like to push the boundaries with your artworking skills? Are you a true creative problem-solver and a passionate ambassador for innovation? Here at Rise, we are looking for an experienced Digital Designer (Mid to Senior level), to join our studio team on a 12-month fixed contract.
We are an office-first agency, but offer a great degree of flexibility and will consider applications from suitable candidates based all over. You will, however, be expected to travel into our Sheffield office at least 2-3 days a week so please consider this when applying for the role.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF
- Design and creative execution is your jam and you have experience in a similar role (digital design)
- You aren’t afraid of the numbers - you can work with spreadsheets and data to spot interesting angles and stories, turning it into something visually creative that brings an idea to life
- You want to work with a portfolio of big global brands and create award winning work, getting your executions covered by top-tier press and media around the world
- You’re inquisitive, enthusiastic and have the drive to go to the moon
- You are a confident, can work autonomously - taking initiative to self-manage and hit the ground running is not something that scares you
- You have exceptional knowledge of relevant design tools and software (Adobe CC - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD)
- You have a strong working knowledge of digital design principles - understanding of print principles is not essential but desirable.
- A true thriver in a fast-paced and highly demanding work environment.
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude to get the job done - you will be able to react to rapid-fire requests and tight timelines, whilst keeping a chill, proactive attitude.
- Think big with your executions, always wanting to try something new with your work
- Be commercial aware
- Effectively manage relationship with relevant stakeholders, with the ability to push back and say “no” at appropriate times
- Execute briefs on time meeting and even exceeding expectations
- Take ownership of the end-to-end design process, effectively managing your time across multiple projects
- Have a good attention to finer details with a strong ability to continually be self-critical in order to produce unparalleled creative solutions.
- Manage a pot of freelancers with the ability to art direct and provide feedback, as and when required
Working on creative data-driven digital PR design briefs for our clients, as well as, internal brand and marketing briefs, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of high quality design executions across social and web that consistently have the target audience in mind, hit the objectives and create some noise.
- Delivering digital executions with minimal support such as social assets, data visualisation images or landing pages, that are innovative, cutting edge, engaging and grab attention.
- Effectively deciphering the brief, seeking clarity if required in order to translate data and copy into visually stunning campaign executions that exceed client expectations.
- Working with a portfolio of clients on a number of projects at any one time.
- Producing the Rise at Seven brand and marketing collateral.
- Driving continual improvement - looking for opportunities to upsell, play more and be more creative at all touch points.
- Working with the wider business to foster a supportive and productive working environment, working collaboratively to deliver great results.
- Art directing and providing constructive feedback when working with more junior members of the team or freelancers.
This role reports directly to the Head of Delivery
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A salary of up to £40K depending on experience
- 30 days holiday allowance plus Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off
- Loyalty holidays - accrue 1 day extra per anniversary year (up to 5 days)
- Christmas and New Year shut down
- Summer and Winter Fridays - early finishes throughout the year!
- Access to Private Medical Insurance
- Health cash back plan
- Group life assurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Regular socials
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Bucket list scheme - an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise at Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.