Paid Social Lead
PAID SOCIAL LEAD
SHEFFIELD | MANCHESTER | LONDON
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join our team at Rise at Seven to lead and continue the growth of our paid social channel.
Working within the demand team at Rise you will work closely with our brand and social media teams to champion our paid social offering internally and take the hands on management and leading of paid social strategies for our clients across multiple verticles and newly emerging social media platforms. You will need to bring energy, expertise and innovation to the role and have a broad understanding of various social media channels to set and execute growth strategies.
This is a newly formed team and offering of which you would be responsible and given the opportunity to grow. You must have at least 5 years experience in paid social, have experience with influencer, content creation and paid strategies that support it. Be able to create in depth reports and have commercial conversations with new and existing clients.
The role itself will be extremely varied and will involve you taking day-to-day responsibility for all of Rise at Seven’s paid social operations, including but not limited to: TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. You should also have a keen understanding and experience with Google Analytics, social media platform analytics packages, 3rd party attribution platforms and campaign ROI reporting to demonstrate tangible results from social media campaigns for our clients.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF
- Experience in managing paid social campaigns with a proven track record of setting campaign objectives and achieving KPIs such as reach, CPA, ROAS depending on client requirements
- Working within a cross functional team of experts
- Ability to assist with the paid social aspect of new business and existing client pitches and communicate how this relates to the wider client strategy
- Best in class, up-to-date knowledge and experience in all areas of paid social
- Advanced understanding of paid social strategy setting and implementation
- Ecommerce and understanding of the retail sector in the context of digital marketing
- Confident in client management and reporting
- Inventive, always looking to be proactive and push the boundaries to try new things
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills, internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure and hit client deadlines
- Client performance and ROAS.
- You will be responsible for day to day campaign activation.
- You will be responsible for training and mentoring junior members of the team, moving activation responsibilities to your team.
- Manage search and social campaigns.
- Develop strategy for new clients.
- Evolve and make efficiencies in our internal processes.
- Staff hiring and retention.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- £37-50k depending on experience
- 30 days holiday allowance plus Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off
- Loyalty holidays - accrue 1 day extra per anniversary year (up to 5 days)
- Christmas and New Year shut down
- Summer and Winter Fridays - early finishes throughout the year!
- Access to Private Medical Insurance
- Health cash back plan
- Group life assurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Regular socials
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Bucket list scheme - an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.