Based in Sheffield, Manchester or London.
We’re looking for an experienced finance professional to work alongside our CEO and COO to lead the Rise at Seven group financial growth, making strategic decisions for both UK and US entities. We are looking for someone close to the detail with a FP&A background - all over forecasting, resourcing, profitability data.
Your day to day role will be planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities including budgets, cost centres, forecasts and profitability continually improving our talented finance team, working across both countries to make sure we’re handling tax, Forex and all other international finance considerations in the most efficient way possible. Marketing agency experience is a must, with proven experience of working with delivery teams and client service teams to improve efficiency, profitability and reduce overservicing. We are looking for a leader, with ambition to be part of a big growth story as we scale internationally.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You’re a trained accountant and Finance Director, ideally from a marketing agency background
- You’re comfortable giving strategic direction to a business that’s scaling rapidly
- You have experience in perfecting business accounts, forecasts, budgeting and are able to give advice through investments, buyouts or sales and merges
- You’ve owned the budgeting and forecasting process in a previous role
- You’re experienced and confident enough to improve the solid finance team already in place for the last two years
- You have experience of making strategic decisions for company growth
- You’re a natural at presenting data in a visual and engaging way and accessible to all (think slides and dashboards not sheets)
- You’re used to working with data like timesheets from Agency Management Software (AMS) or similar platforms (we use Mavenlink) and you’ve got experience tailoring financial processes to operational processes (e.g. timesheets, estimating and expenses)
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions
- Experience in international - United States specifically
- Budgeting based on a dynamic utilisation and resource model you create and/or is based on industry best practice
- All other financial forecasting (for both our UK and US entities)
- Own and update our rate cards based on true costs and target margin
- Work with our Chief Operating Officer to build an end to end estimating and change management process
- Due diligence on commercial reporting and controls
- Reduce overspend to ZERO
- Improve cost control
- Improve business intelligence and data provided to CEO
- Drive the achievement of all financial metrics including target revenue per head and profit per client, giving the Board advice on incentivisation schemes that support these ambitions across the company
- Keep the Executive Board informed of the company’s financial status on a weekly basis
- Work with the board to manage commercial KPIs that align with financial objectives
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A salary of £80k - £130k depending on experience
- Bonus structure and future share options
- A generous holiday scheme
- Your Birthday off
- Christmas and New Year office shut down
- PRCA membership
- Rapid development if you’re up for the challenge
- Regular socials
- Unlimited coaching for personal, relationship and work/life with external partner More Happi
- Access to a private medical scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- A healthy training budget
- Bucket list scheme - an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise at Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
SOUND LIKE A BIT OF YOU?
Send your CV or something similar to email@example.com