BASED IN SHEFFIELD
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to work alongside the CEO and board. This role will be focusing on providing all round administrative support to our CEO, ensuring her days and weeks are running smoothly, priority actions delivered and roadmapped. This is the ideal role for you if effective task management and organisation comes naturally to you - proactive could be your middle name!
This is a hybrid role with travel to Sheffield required for attendance of board and exec meetings.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF
- You feel like you can pre-empt tasks and get things done before they’re even needed.
- You feel like you will be comfortable working with a young CEO with a large following, immense social presence and a busy social calendar.
- You’re always conscientious about keeping sensitive information strictly confidential.
- You’re confident and able to remain calm during busy days - Rise at Seven is growing extremely fast and being able to quickly adapt in a fast paced environment where no day is the same is really important.
- You’re happy talking via Whatsapp, Google Chat etc. regularly, if not in person.
- You’ve got previous experience working as an Executive Assistant (or similar), ideally supporting stakeholders at a Managing Director level or above.
- You’re a people’s person and building relationships comes naturally to you - you will be spending a lot of time with our CEO so investing time to understand who she is and how she likes to work is super important.
- Effective inbox management; our CEO receives loads of emails and messages daily, either from potential clients and/or hires, internal team members or her followers, event invitations and clients and effective management of her inbox (gmail, social media etc.) is vital to ensure nothing gets missed
- Effective diary management; our CEO has a very busy calendar and effective management of her diary is essential to ensure her week runs smoothly and that no social events (personal or business related) are missed
- Ensure that all scheduled internal and external meetings have an agenda and brief our CEO on discussion points and who the attendees are ahead of these meetings
- Book meetings and meeting rooms, internally in the office or offsite bookings, on behalf of the CEO
- Attend meetings alongside the CEO as required, and take and circulate notes from such meetings to all relevant parties (e.g. senior internal stakeholders and/or prospective or existing clients)
- Where specific actions have been agreed following a meeting, ensure you chase relevant stakeholders up to ensure agreed actions have been taken and deadlines are met
- Create slides and documents on behalf of the CEO as required (making sure that the entire presentation and all documents are formatted correctly, are on brand, and look swish)
- Plan and book all travel and accommodation (whether it’s business or personal, within the UK or abroad) on behalf of the CEO
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- Support the board on creation of roadmaps and business priorities and helping hold people accountable for moving forward on action.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A salary of £28-35k depending on experience
- Generous holiday scheme
- Your Birthday off
- Christmas and New Year office shut down
- PRCA membership
- Rapid development if you’re up for the challenge
- Regular socials
- Unlimited coaching for personal, relationship and work/life with external partner More Happi
- Access to a private medical scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- A healthy training budget
- Bucket list scheme - an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.