Based in Sheffield, Manchester or London.
Want to be part of something truly amazing, work with a team of experts in their field and create campaigns for the most exciting brands globally? Then look no further.
We are Rise at Seven, a fast-growing, award-winning, global search-first creative agency, and are looking for a Digital PR Executive/Senior Executive to join the team. We’re looking for someone who has an interest in Digital PR and wants to learn and develop in a fast-paced environment from the best in the industry.
As a Digital PR Exec, you will support the International Digital PR Managers and Lead in outreach and ensure all your campaigns achieve KPIs at Rise at Seven. You will be an integral part of the team, managing media relations on a set amount of accounts.
We’re an office-first organisation, but offer hybrid working and flexibility. You will, however, be expected to travel into your home office three days a week so please consider this when applying for the role.
- To land links and media placements on websites
- Own the results for PR campaigns
- Understand what stories and content press like to cover
- Understand what stories and content the industry creates and gets talked about/linked to
- Be aware of what competitors are doing to land links and media placements
- Spot opportunities to deliver above and beyond the link target or spot new hooks
- Understand why we are building links and how it impacts organic
- Deliver regular high-quality backlinks by creating PR and outreach campaigns
- Research and contact websites that can provide back-link opportunities
- Writing press releases
- Send out press releases and contact press with stories and content
- Building relationships with journalists and the media in a range of industries
- Building relationships with influencers across industries, including Travel, Fashion and Lifestyle
- Work closely with the content team to steer content strategy to ensure its PR-able
- You’ll create and research stories
- You’ll create strong media lists
- You will continually monitor news and search for coverage opportunities
- You will get to know your clients, developing detailed knowledge of their businesses and sectors
- You will get to know your clients’ competitors, developing an overall knowledge of their PR activity and tactics
- You will work towards proactively seeking media opportunities for clients outside of any planned work
- Use social media to help you grow your media relations, skill set and understanding of the industry
- You’ll attend and contribute to regular brainstorms and come up with brilliant, creative and innovative ideas for your clients
- Gain exposure to the technical aspects of SEO to help develop your understanding of search engines
- Keep strategists and your manager up to date on results and struggles
- Completing performance reports (PR and social media)
- To ensure all client KPIs are met on campaigns you are working on
- To ensure you have a solid outreach strategy on your campaigns and you are leading this with the PR strategist
- Begin to have an active role in raising the profile of the PR team through knowledge sharing and learnings from your outreach
This role reports to the PR Manager/PR Lead.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A salary of £21-23K depending on experience
- Generous holiday scheme
- Your Birthday off
- Christmas and New Year office shut down
- PRCA membership
- Rapid development if you’re up for the challenge
- Regular socials
- Unlimited coaching for personal, relationship and work/life with external partner More Happi
- Access to a private medical scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- A healthy training budget
- Bucket list scheme - an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
Send your CV or something similar to careers @riseatseven.com