Based in Sheffield.
We’re looking for an experienced Analytics/CRO professional to work with our clients to identify opportunities to improve their users' experience on websites and apps through experimentation. You’ll be strategic with experience in A/B testing and Google Analytics, and passionate about helping clients get amazing results.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You have 2 or more years of experience in using Google Analytics, heatmaps and A/B testing tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely, Adobe Target etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify opportunities and insights on the user's online journey, and able to communicate and visualise this for clients
- You are familiar with Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Nice to haves: using GA4, the ability to set up tracking using Google Tag Manager and putting measurement strategies in place
- Run ongoing experimentation programs for clients and analyse user behaviour to highlight opportunities to improve KPIs for the online user journey. Transfer these into actionable hypotheses to build experiments, monitor the performance of experiments and present findings back to the client.
- Build Google Data Studio reports to monitor online performance and identify opportunities to improve measurability in Google Analytics.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A salary of £30-35k depending on experience
- Generous holiday scheme
- Your Birthday off
- Christmas and New Year office shut down
- PRCA membership
- Rapid development if you’re up for the challenge
- Regular socials
- Unlimited coaching for personal, relationship and work/life with external partner More Happi
- Access to a private medical scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- A healthy training budget
- Bucket list scheme - an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
SOUND LIKE A BIT OF YOU?
Send your CV or something similar to firstname.lastname@example.org