Sheffield, Manchester or London
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Copywriter to join our team - hungry to become the best writer in the world.
If you’ve got a love of language, a passion for punctuation and an affinity for alliteration, we’ve got a place for you.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF
- You love writing all forms of copy and you’ve got an excellent grasp of the English language.
- You’re confident in adapting to different clients’ tone of voice and working across a broad range of industries.
- You’re a diligent proofreader and have ambitions to take on editorial responsibilities.
- You have an understanding of content for SEO, though training will be given to strengthen your knowledge.
- You want to learn from the best.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Any experience overseeing junior or freelance copywriters is a bonus, but not essential.
- Working as part of the content team, you’ll report to our Head of Content Strategy.
- You’ll work closely with our content strategists to write landing pages and SEO focused copy for clients’ websites and blogs.
- You’ll review and edit copy written by internal and external stakeholders to ensure it’s of the highest quality and aligns with each client’s tone of voice.
- You’ll take guardianship of Rise’s tone of voice, reviewing social and blog copy to ensure all our words are on brand and true to Rise.
- You’ll work with the social team, writing captions for social campaigns.
- You’ll turn data into interesting, informative stories for PR campaigns.
- You’ll have the opportunity to build your knowledge of content strategy for search.
Head of Content Strategy
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A salary of £23-28K depending on experience
- 30 days holiday allowance plus Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off
- Loyalty holidays - accrue 1 day extra per anniversary year (up to 5 days)
- Christmas and New Year shut down
- Summer and Winter Fridays - early finishes throughout the year!
- Access to Private Medical Insurance
- Health cash back plan
- Group life assurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Regular socials
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Bucket list scheme - an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.