Sheffield - Manchester - London
We, at Rise at Seven, create growth-driving content strategies, focused on SEO and commercial goals, that demonstrate Expertise, Authority and Trust. We ensure our clients get in front of the right audiences at every stage of their customers’ journey. Our growing content strategy team is looking for an SEO focused content strategist with a creative side to join us in developing, managing and executing strategies that drive commercial success for clients.
YOUR SHOULD APPLY IF
- High standards come naturally to you, you’re strategically minded, organised, driven, take pride in your work and thrive off seeing something through from start to finish.
- Getting under the skin of the customer journey
- Thinking strategically about search, SEO and content
- Diving into data and pulling out key insights to inform strategy
- Being creative with content ideation
- Building client relationships and taking ownership of outcomes
It’s a bonus if you have an understanding of content design!
This is an exciting opportunity within our content marketing department with the following key objectives:
- Carry out content audits and gap analysis, keyword research and competitor analysis to become the expert in your clients’ content requirements
- Use this analysis to create award winning content strategies that deliver tangible, SEO and commercial results
- Roadmap 6-12 month content strategies and lead progress on delivery, ensuring deadlines are met throughout
- Build strong relationships with your clients, keeping them informed of our work at every step and becoming a trusted, expert resource for them
- Measure the impact of our work - from ranking changes through to impact on organic traffic, revenue and assisted conversions - and communicate this clearly and transparently to your clients
- Support the Head of Content Strategy in pitches for new business, upsells and renewals
- You will be given a dedicated portfolio of key clients to own and you’ll be challenged with retaining and expanding content strategy retainers
- You’ll develop, execute and report on SEO focused content strategies for your portfolio of clients across a number of industries, including YMYL brands
- You’ll carry out content gap analyses to identify untapped opportunities and brainstorm new content ideas from this analysis
- You’ll carry out content audits to identify areas of weakness and strategise solutions to improve visibility, usability and conversion
- You’ll carry out keyword research, search intent analysis, customer journey mapping and internal linking audits
- You’ll use a variety of tools to carry out this research and report on performance, such as SEOMonitor, ahrefs, SEMRush, ContentKing, GA and GSC
- You’ll develop 6 month content strategies and roadmaps based on your findings and communicate these to clients for sign off
- You’ll execute your content strategies month to month, carrying out further SERPs research to inform briefs to be executed by both our copywriters and clients’ inhouse copywriting teams
- You’ll build strong relationships with your portfolio of clients through clear, transparent and regular communication
- You’ll take responsibility for the delivery of all content strategy work on your client accounts and own the results of your work
- You’ll work across a number of projects and retainers at an efficient pace to hit deadlines and deliver excellent work within budget
- You’ll work with client services to ensure internal teams and up to date on progress and provide a valuable input to client meetings and reports
- You’ll work closely within our SEO and strategy teams to identify key areas of opportunity for clients and build out strategies to contribute to account-wide objectives through the use of content
- You’ll work closely with the PR team to identify opportunities to amplify onsite content through reactive and planned PR
- You’ll contribute to and lead on proposals for new business, upsells, cross sells and retainer renewals
- You’ll produce case studies, award submissions and through leadership pieces based on your work
Head of Content Strategy
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Generous holidays scheme
- Birthday off
- Christmas and New Year shut down
- Regular socials
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Bucket list scheme - an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
SOUND LIKE A BIT OF YOU?
Send your CV or something similar to firstname.lastname@example.org