Sheffield | Manchester | London
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Client Development team. You’ll have agency experience and be able to hit the ground running working directly with clients and internal PR, SEO, Social and Content teams to design, launch and deliver effective digital strategies.. We think big and set the bar high, producing the type of work that gets our clients excited and wins awards.
We are an office-first agency, with flexibility at its core. This means we work and come together in our office spaces up to 3 days a week to collaborate, share ideas, innovate, and be creative. We create the best work together!
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or equivalent role (2-3 years minimum experience)
- You know how to win the confidence of clients to advise and lead on accounts to help them reach their goals
- You love all things digital, have an enthusiasm for multiple areas of digital marketing and an interest in SEO and Content (inc social media, digital PR, technical SEO, data and insight).
- Want to work in an exciting and, fast paced environment
- Want to work with global brands who are looking to Rise at Seven for something new and different – but most importantly, to make an impact!
- Want to manage accounts that will win awards, along with a team that will celebrate success with you
- Own the results – and work – delivered for your clients
- Own the relationship with your clients: make them LOVE us and stay with us forever
- Make sure clients know what Rise at Seven is doing for them week by week – and how that supports our long term strategy
- Own client meetings, making sure that slides are done and that the right people are in the room – everyone understands their role on the account and has a clear part to play to add value
- Make sure the teams working on your clients (Digital PR Strategists/Content Strategists/SEO Strategists) know how your clients are performing both in respect to digital marketing as well as the bigger picture
- Make sure the client teams know what’s going on in the client’s business: what are their priorities and what are they being pushed for?
- Make sure that the client teams know why they’re focusing on certain areas and the collective impact we make as a business
- Help your clients with whatever is within your expertise – Rise at Seven does SEO, PR, content…but you can help clients to see the bigger picture and get things done to go beyond the brief
- Spot opportunities to make the way we deliver work for clients better, bringing proactive ideas and solutions to relevant Heads and members of the Ops team to streamline our approach or find efficiencies
- Identify opportunities to expand accounts and increase our impact – and work collaboratively with senior members of the Rise at Seven team to realise those opportunities
- Managing and developing strong client relationships and be the bridge between our clients and internal teams working on the account
- Remain professional - you are representing Rise at Seven to our clients
- Brief the teams at Rise across PR, content, social media and SEO accordingly, with clarity on client objectives and how our teams will individually and collectively input to pitch responses/proposals/projects/retained services to deliver the best result
- Above all else, make sure our work is impactful and delivers on its objectives
- Take recommendations from client teams and prioritise into a roadmap, making our recommendations clear and compelling
- Listening to your client’s needs and helping to provide solutions to achieve those goals
- Be commercially aware: make decisions on what work can be deprioritised to accommodate ad hoc client requests, if it is right for us to do so. Ensure teams work to the parameters set and work with Heads of Service to address over servicing etc.
- Manage the delivery of work to clients that’s in scope, flagging requests for resource as appropriate
- Take responsibility for completed work: did it meet the objectives (and if not, how could it be better)? How was it presented to and received by the client? Be accountable.
- Spot opportunities to grow your clients’ business – and what they spend with us. Working with our Directors to highlight future opportunities
- Put together account plans and opportunity analysis for clients and provide feedback to the internal teams on where our focus should be
- Use data from tools including – but not limited to – Google Analytics and Search Console, to demonstrate the impact on results we’re driven for clients.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This role reports directly to the Senior Account Director.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOUR
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays
- Birthday off
- Access to private medical and life assurance schemes
- Company pension scheme
- Christmas and New Year shut down
- Regular socials
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Bucket list scheme - an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
SOUND LIKE A BIT OF YOU?
Send your CV or something similar to email@example.com